Falls Church Academy Address
7521 Jaguar Trail Falls Church, VA 22042. Falls Church Academy is located inside Falls Church High School through Door #4
Due to privacy and security concerns, shuttle schedules will not be posted. If you are interested in receiving shuttle information or a copy of the shuttle schedule, please contact Ms. Fields in room 186-1, 703-207-4011 or email@example.com
If you are visiting the Academy you must visibly display a valid Visitor Parking Pass in the front dash of your car. Visitor passes can be obtained from Ms. Fields in the Academy Office located at 186-1. Any available non-designated spot located outside Academy Door #4 is the best parking location for the Academy.
- If a student has a valid current year FCPS parking decal from their base school there is NO FEE to park at Falls Church Academy. However, all Student Parking paperwork must still be submitted
- All student driver forms should be completed, signed by the student and parent/guardian and submitted to Ms. Fields in the Academy Office, room 186-1, prior to parking on the premises.
- Students and Employees are required to have a Fairfax County Public School (FCPS) parking decal while parked on the premises. The decal should be displayed inside on the windshield of the vehicle.
- Visitors are required to obtain a visitor parking pass from the Academy Office, room 186-1, to place inside on the windshield of their vehicle.
Security will issue tickets to vehicles parked on the school grounds without FCPS decals.
- First violation is a warning
- Second violation is a $50 fine and/or boot
- Third violation may result in towing at the owner's expense