Falls Church Academy Address
Due to privacy and security concerns, shuttle schedules will not be posted on-line. If you are interested in receiving shuttle information or a copy of the shuttle schedule, please contact Ms. Fields in room 234, 703-207-4011 or @email
If you are visiting the Academy you must visibly display a valid Visitor Parking Pass in the front dash of your car. Visitor passes can be obtained from Ms. Fields in the Academy Office located at 234. Any available non-designated spot located outside Academy door #4 is the best parking location for the Academy.
- If a student has a valid current year FCPS parking decal from their base school there is NO FEE to park at Falls Church Academy. However, all Student Parking paperwork must still be submitted
- All student driver forms should be completed, signed by the student and parent/guardian and submitted to Ms. Fields in the Academy Office, room 234, prior to parking on the premises.
- Students and Employees are required to have a Fairfax County Public School (FCPS) parking decal while parked on the premises. The decal should be displayed inside on the windshield of the vehicle.
- Visitors are required to obtain a visitor parking pass from the Academy Office, room 234, to place inside on the windshield of their vehicle.
Security will issue tickets to vehicles parked on the school grounds without FCPS decals.
- First violation is a warning
- Second violation is a $50 fine and/or boot
- Third violation may result in towing at the owner's expense