Academy students to return school issued books and supplies
Important announcement to Falls Church Academy Students:
Falls Church Academy staff will collect any additional school-issued items here (textbooks, calculators, library books, novels issued through English classes, cameras, etc.) on June 8th from 8:00am to 4:00pm at Door 4 – the Academy Door from the side parking lot.
Students should check with their teachers on what items have been issued to them this year.
- All items must be in one plastic/paper bag.
- The bag must be labelled with student name and ID#.
- School staff will retrieve the bag from the back seat or trunk/hatchback of each car. Please remain in your car at all times.
Important Safety Protocols
- Post a sign in the front window of your car with student name and ID#. The sign must be visible to school staff when you pull up.
- Wiping down items before returning them is appreciated.
- If you are not feeling well, please do not report to school, but contact your teachers for alternate drop-off options.
- School staff will be wearing masks and gloves during pick-up/drop-off times. We ask that anyone who is dropping off or picking up items please do the same.
- Please remain in your car at all times.
To limit contact, school staff will access the back seat or trunk/hatchback to retrieve and deliver items. Please do not hand items out the vehicle window.