Having trouble viewing this email? View it as a Web page.
Falls Church Academy is committed to assisting students explore their future career interests in the areas of Health and Human Service fields.
Follow Falls Church Academy on Twitter - @FCAcad
- May 26 - Last Day for Academy Seniors
- May 28 - Last Day for all Seniors
- June 3rd - 5th FCHS Cap & Gown retrieval
- June 8 - 8am - 4pm Academy students turn in issued books and supplies
- June 11 - Last day of synchronous learning for Underclassmen
- June 12 - Last day of school
We know this hasn't been the most typical of years and we at Falls Church Academy really do miss each of you. Seniors, we are excited for what lies ahead and hope you will share your good news with us through this short survey. If you are an underclassman, we hope to see you next year as you continue your career studies in health and human services with us.
Have an amazing summer! Stay safe and well!Academy students to return school issued books and supplies Important announcement to Falls Church Academy Students:
Falls Church Academy staff will collect any additional school-issued items here (textbooks, calculators, library books, novels issued through English classes, cameras, etc.) on June 8th from 8:00am to 4:00pm at Door 4 – the Academy Door from the side parking lot.
Students should check with their teachers on what items have been issued to them this year.
- All items must be in one plastic/paper bag.
- The bag must be labelled with student name and ID#.
- School staff will retrieve the bag from the back seat or trunk/hatchback of each car. Please remain in your car at all times.
Important Safety Protocols
- Post a sign in the front window of your car with student name and ID#. The sign must be visible to school staff when you pull up.
- Wiping down items before returning them is appreciated.
- If you are not feeling well, please do not report to school, but contact your teachers for alternate drop-off options.
- School staff will be wearing masks and gloves during pick-up/drop-off times. We ask that anyone who is dropping off or picking up items please do the same.
- Please remain in your car at all times.
To limit contact, school staff will access the back seat or trunk/hatchback to retrieve and deliver items. Please do not hand items out the vehicle window.